Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Affiliate Marketing Webinar Replay Teaches ... - Internet Billboards

Make Affiliate Sales

On Monday?s I host an open discussion group in my web conference room where we tackle various topics.? This week it was about becoming an earning affiliate marketer.

I asked the room to complete a quickie poll to let me know how many affiliates sales they?d made so far.

In today?s Monday Morning Breakthrough session 30% of those present had never made a single affiliate sale and another 20% had made fewer than ten in the past. That?s pretty normal I think.

Yep, I was not shocked to learn that 50% of the room were consistently earning affiliate commissions.

Sharing some of what I did wrong in the early days and some of the strategies I use today to keep affiliate commissions coming in, I encouraged the group to not give up.

How about you?? Do you need that same encouragement?? Affiliate marketing is a fantastic way to add a new income stream so I hope you?ll keep digging in to learn how it can work for you.

See the Be An Earning Affiliate Webinar Replay.

Content Curator Kelly McCausey

I'm Kelly McCausey and I love hosting the Solo Smarts podcast. Being a solopreneur, operating unique online businesses and helping others find their own success makes me one happy camper.

Source: http://www.internetbillboards.net/2013/03/affiliate-marketing-webinar-replay-teaches-important-basics/

Golden Globes homeland homeland Miss America 2013 Aaron Swartz Java Gangster Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment